Send Your Enquiries
1. Should I consider the facing direction of my home for my genma Rasi?
That is not mentioned as strict rule in vedic shastras. In my practice, it does not affect us even a little when we finish the house work following vastu rules. Let us take a man builds a house in favor of his genma Rasi at his age of 35. Then his child might be 7years old. After 20years the man would be retired. The son would be the earning person of the family then. So, leader of the house would be son. The chance for son’s rasi same to his father is 1/12. Now the owner would be living in the house not favor to his Rasi.
Hence the details are mentioned below for reference…
|Number||Genma Raasi||Direction of|
|1||Aries ( Mesha )||NORTH|
|2||Taurus ( Vrishabha )||SOUTH|
|3||Gemini ( Mithuna )||WEST|
|4||Cancer ( Kark )||EAST|
|5||Leo (Simha )||NORTH|
|6||Virgo ( Kanya )||SOUTH|
|7||Libra ( Tula )||WEST|
|8||Scorpio ( Vrishchika )||EAST|
|9||Sagittarius ( Dhanu )||NORTH|
|10||Capricorn ( Makar )||SOUTH|
|11||Aquarius ( Kumbha )||WEST|
|12||Pisces ( Meena )||EAST|
2.My plot that I bought three years before have a street focus (therukkuththu) in northern side is there any remedy? Or should I sell the plot?
There are 8 highly positive street focuses, 8 negative street focuses and 4 positive arrows. The 12 positive street focus throws positive (amruth) arrows on the building. On the contrary the 8 negative throws negative (poison) arrows.
Some building owners fix the thrisul or idole of a god on the compound wall against to this street focus where the street focuses impact. Some consultant says to tackle the street focusing area by build a shop covering the area. Those are not proper remedy to eradicate the negative street focuses completely. You have to make a sub division in the street focusing area of the land to the name of other person in your family. But this subdivision should not be done in southwest area!
And a positive street focus will give abundant fortunes as per the sthana it falls
3. Don’t we start a building in Tamil aani, panguni months?
There are four Tamil months are considered as bad months to do bhoomi puja/ renovation. Those are, Aani, Purattaasi, Maargazhi and Panguni.
4. I am non Hindu. How can I perform bhoomi pooja, worship turmeric Ganesh, break coconut, pour milk in the pit etc.?
Those rituals are only for making positive vibration in the site. Praying almighty is an eminence portion in bhoomi pooja at the vastu time. You may worship Him sprinkling turmeric water and flowers those have fragrance all over the site before the prayer. After performing the prayer, dig a pit like 1’x1’x6” at northeast corner of the site. Pour some water with flowers into it..
5. Let me know the facing and placement of bureau in my bedroom?
How it is possible to arrange dimensions of the rooms by vastu?
The place of the bureau should be in southwest corner of the master bedroom.
The facing is at uchcha sthana the results will be good. For example, if we place the bureau facing at north when the main door of the house facing north east the facing direction of the bureau also would be at uchcha sthana (north northeast). On the other hand if we place the bureau facing at east the facing of the bureau would be at neecha sthana (east in southeast)!
6. Where should I grow Tulsi?
Have a look at the picture below…
The green area is the right place to grow tulsi and arugu. When we build tulsi maadam in southwest area of the building the maadam should be higher than building floor level. On the contrary in northeast the maadam should be lower than the building floor level. Showing arathi to tulsi on every friday in morning and evening would give peace and amity in your home.
7. Is there any ritual to fill the southeast corner well in my land/site with soil or debris?
Yes! Some customs are there to fill the southeast corner well. You may fill it by any hard material like gravel, debris etc. after completing the rituals.
1. Before entering into the land / site cut a lemon by two and apply the kumkum on the inner surface and keep them in both side of the entrance of the land / site.
2. Light some camphor tablets in big sizes in the east in southeast corner of the well.
3. Cut an ash guard by two and apply the kumkum on the pulp. Then come around the well anti clockwise and throw it into the well.
4. Next tie 3full lemons in a new 1meter of dark red cloth and throw it into the well as well.
5. By 3 or 5 persons standing in the west or south side of the well pour the soil into the well on any Tuesday at 3.00 pm to 4.30pm. You may continue this work by machines later at the time of available.
8. I have farmhouse of 7 acres and I put a bore well in it to irrigate my land. It comes in southeast corner of my land. Is it against to vastu?
Southeast bore wells never give negative results to the lands having more than one acre. As if area of the site is in acres width of the bore well is small, no negative results come. You may watch this in many farms.
9. How to perform the ritual before laying roof?
There are 3 stars are called as mukattu nakshtras(top stars). On that day, at an auspicious time pray the god as usual in southwest room. Immediately after the prayer 3 sumangali women should throw gold or silver jewels, coins into the building over the northern building wall standing away in north side of the building. After that, place 3 handful concrete mixers on the southwest corner wall of the building. That’s it!
10. I am an NRI. I would like to construct a home in abroad. There are no possibilities to change the elevation/outer design of the building which the city regulating committee gives. But they would give few (may be 5) model plans to select one of them. And the measurements are in meter scale. But we can make slight changes in interior. Can we build a home under vastu beyond these hindrances?
We can. We should select a plan which resembles to vastu. For further details we have to discuss a lot.
11. Is it right to do bhoomi pooja at the vastu time which is in calendar or panjang?
The calendar and panjang vastu times have been calculated by the sun rising time of Chennai. If the site is in Coimbatore, as the sun rising time varies comparing Chennai, the vastu time also varies to Coimbatore. So you have to take the rising time of sun in Coimbatore to fix the vastu time to Coimbatore.